For the best part of a decade, and in some cases more, many very large businesses have enjoyed a secret advantage over their smaller counterparts: they have been able to turn at least some of the information stored in their vast databanks into raw, actionable intelligence.
And in hundreds of well documented cases, this intelligence has provided them with significant competitive advantage.
Historically, it was only large organisations who had been able to invest in sophisticated, expensive software and employ specialist analytical staff to operate it, very few mid-sized companies were able to do this, and Small to Medium Sized (SMB's) well, forget it.
Fast forward to circa 2014 and Business Intelligence (BI) applications are now available to SMB's in the form of modern Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions which incorporate BI, are affordable, quick to deploy and easy to use.
They have the ability to bring together information from multiple sources to create a single view of the business and provide a complete management reporting and analytical function.
Accounting and other business systems are packed with useful, and often critical, business information which can be turned to competitive advantage if analysed properly and quickly.
What Business Intelligence can do;
- Identify trends and patterns in the data to gain a better understanding of the business
- Transform data into actionable information
- Support future planning by identifying opportunities to increase revenue or reduce costs
- Reduce data duplication and use of multiple Excel files
- Make better and faster business decisions by analysing metrics and KPIs that are not easily measured in a non BI environment
- Produce management and ad-hoc reports
Sage Intelligence - Business Intelligence for SMB's
Sage Intelligence for SMB's provide powerful analysis and reporting which will transform data into meaningful intelligence. Critical management decisions can be made on complete, accurate information which is easily extracted.
You'll have a unified and integrated view of all your data, with complete management dashboards and analysis. As no technical knowledge or pre-requisites are required, you'll find it easy to get started.
Sage Intelligence is a superior alternative to complex spread sheet reporting with reports easy to create and automatically refreshed when the data is updated.
Sage Intelligence for SMB's offers the following key benefits:
Make faster, more informed and confident decisions
- Easy and fast deployment
- Easy to understand and use
- Reporting and analytics within the comfort of Microsoft® Excel
- Pre-defined reports out-of-the-box
- Dynamic Charts
If you would like to find out how your business could benefit from Sage Intelligence....
Talk to an expert today! Or, download our new Sage whitepaper >>>