Sage Business Cloud Accounting (Formerly Sage One) is perfect for small businesses and start ups looking to streamline and grow their business finances.
What does Sage Business Cloud Accounting offer?
Sage Business Cloud Accounting offers some great features to help small businesses to grow, including:
- Instant syncing with your bank
- The ability to track expenses and create new invoices easily
- Mobile apps provide flexibility to work on-the-move
- Data is backed up to make management simpler
- Developing a greater understanding of your business cashflow and reconciling transactions
How does Sage Business Cloud work?
Accounting is one of many products within Sage Business Cloud. It works by signing up to get your core product of choice, which you can use immediately. Then customers have the choice to make any customisations to meet their bespoke requirements.
For example, with Accounting, you might then choose to connect with the existing apps you currently use as a business, such as Expensify, Shopify, Yola or other Sage Marketplace solutions.